We help companies to grow their sales overseas while limiting risk.
BankProv has proven expertise in helping small- and medium-sized businesses expand revenues through exporting. Close relationships with the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM), the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and other government agencies enable us to provide export financing and services to help customers compete successfully in international markets.
Award Winning Service
From helping you get liquidity to preparing your products or services for export, our team of dedicated international lending specialists are here for you. We structure creative financing solutions, often involving EXIM Bank and SBA support, to provide you with the financing you need.
Export Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Borrow up to 90% of foreign account receivables
- Borrow up to 75% of export inventory, including work-in-process
Overseas Buyer Financing
- Your customer may be able to obtain financing for up to 85% of contract value
- Repayment terms of 3 – 7 years
BankProv can also provide a wide array of international services, including international money transfer, to help you conduct your business overseas:
- International wire transfer (BankProv has its own SWIFT code)
- Foreign exchange transactions
- Commercial letters of credit to make sure you are paid in a timely fashion
- Standby letters of credit to support advance payment guarantees and bid bonds
Meet our International Lending Team
We are not just a bank, we are your partner. Committed to finding the best solutions for your business.