Providing cash flow acquisition financing in the lower middle market.
Flexible and Creative Deal Structures
Our Sponsor Finance team has the proven experience and knowledge financing cash flow transactions to help business acquirers secure the capital they need. We work with private equity and independent sponsors throughout North America seeking to acquire lower middle market companies in the US.
- Flexible capital structure (seller notes, earn-outs, owner equity rollover)
- Acquisition term loan based on enterprise value, not assets
- Committed financing for add-on acquisitions
- Ability to refinance seller note and dividend recap based on performance
- Senior debt up to 3x earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA)
- Dedicated and experienced underwriters, credit approvers and portfolio managers for a smooth, predicable process
About Our Borrowers
Sponsor Finance borrowers are U.S. based companies, backed by a financial sponsor, that have predictable revenues, sustainable cash flow and demonstrated ability to generate EBITDA between $0.5 million and $5 million.
Dedicated to the Success of Your Business
Our Sponsor Finance team is empowered to make decisions quickly, striving to be the most responsive and communicative senior bank lenders in the market. We’re driven by the unique needs of our clients and specialize in simplifying complex transactions. We’re creative when constructing and managing your lending needs to maximize your ROI in the long term.
With our full suite of services, including asset-based lending, traditional secured loans and specialty market services, we can offer access to working capital to help you maintain your day-to-day operations and provide the funding you need to pursue your future plans.
Refinance of local bank lender
Debt Refinance and Dividend
Contact Our Sponsor Finance Team
Contact us and learn how we’re committed to helping businesses acquire small to medium enterprises and support their growth.
BankProv Joins Forces with Fortress Trust to Create a Strong Regulatory and Financial Foundation for Web3 Innovators to LaunchRead More
Sponsor Finance FAQs
*All loans are subject to credit review and approval.
Still have questions? Read more FAQs