Fast, flexible warehouse lending solutions.
Helping Your Business Grow
We give independent mortgage bankers an opportunity to build stronger relationships with clients by providing fast, flexible interim financing. With a team of professional warehouse bankers, the Warehouse Lending department has the resources and expertise to help your mortgage banking business survive and thrive.
The following types of residential mortgages can be warehoused with your line of credit:
- Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA)/Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC) eligible 1-4 family conventional loans
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) eligible FHA, Veterans Affairs (VA) and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) loans
- Non-qualified mortgage (NQM) loans
- Jumbo loans
- Fixed rate second mortgage loans
- Manufactured home loans
- FNMA HomeStyle Renovation, FHLMC Renovation and Federal Housing Administration (FHA) 203 (k) loans
Warehouse Lines of Credit
A warehouse line of credit is a credit facility that helps a mortgage loan originator extend financing to borrowers without using their own capital. A warehouse line of credit is a form of asset-based lending that provides short-term funding between the time of a mortgage’s closing and the time the loan is sold to a secondary market investor. The amount borrowed can be paid back when the mortgage is sold.
Prompt, Personal Service
A warehouse line of credit can help you keep pace with your funding requirements. Our warehouse lending services give you the ability to close mortgages in your own name, streamline the origination process and better serve your clients. At BankProv, we offer:
- High-touch, personal service with flexibility to help you grow your mortgage banking business
- Same-day funding available
- Short-term revolving credit facilities available between $3 million and $25 million
- Fund as Delegated or Non-Delegated
- Paperless technology and customized reporting
- National (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Partner with Warehouse Lending
When you partner with Warehouse Lending, you can be confident you will have access to the products and support you need to keep your mortgage banking business growing strong. Our warehouse lines of credit can help you increase efficiency, be more responsive to clients and maintain a competitive advantage.
Contact Our Mortgage Warehouse Lending Team: