Mortgage Warehouse Lending
Fast, flexible mortgage warehouse lending solutions.
Helping Your Business Grow
We give independent mortgage bankers an expanded opportunity to build stronger relationships with clients by providing a warehouse facility so you can originate loans until selling in the secondary market. With a team of professional warehouse bankers, the Warehouse Lending department has the resources and expertise to help your mortgage banking business survive and thrive.
Fast Interim Financing
Prompt Customer Service
Residential Mortgages that can be funded with your warehouse credit facility:
- Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA)/Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC) eligible 1-4 family conventional loans
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) eligible FHA, Veterans Affairs (VA) and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) loans
- Non-qualified mortgage (NQM) loans
- Jumbo loans
- Fixed rate second mortgage loans
- Manufactured home loans
- FNMA HomeStyle Renovation, FHLMC Renovation and Federal Housing Administration (FHA) 203 (k) loans
- Clients enjoy quick and accurate funding
Prompt, Personal Service
A warehouse credit facility can help you keep pace with your funding requirements. Our warehouse lending services give you the ability to close mortgages in your own name, streamline the origination process and better serve your clients. At BankProv, we offer:
- High-touch, personal service with flexibility to help you grow your mortgage banking business
- Same-day funding available
- Fund as Delegated or Non-Delegated
- Paperless technology and customized reporting
- Nationwide (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
What is a Warehouse Credit Facility?
A warehouse credit facility helps a mortgage loan originator extend financing to borrowers without using their own capital. A warehouse facility is a form of asset-based lending that provides short-term funding between the time of a mortgage’s closing and the time the loan is sold in the secondary market. The amount borrowed is paid back when the mortgage is sold.
Partner with BankProv Warehouse Lending
When you partner with BankProv Warehouse Lending, you can be confident you will have access to the products and support you need to keep your mortgage banking business growing strong. Our warehouse credit facility can help you increase efficiency, be more responsive to clients and maintain a competitive advantage.
Contact Our Mortgage Warehouse Lending Team: