If you’re a business owner, you know that keeping your business finances in order is critical. Unfortunately, criminals are getting more sophisticated in their tactics and are getting better at fraudulent activities, so it’s essential to think about how to safeguard your business. That’s where your bank comes in. We’re sharing a few ways BankProv can help keep your business safe:
- Online & Mobile Banking: Whether you’re working from your office or the comfort of your home, our online and mobile banking is an easy, convenient way to manage your finances 24/7. Pay your bills securely by setting up recurring payments so you’ll never miss a due date, or originate same-day ACH credit transactions, pay invoices and make disbursements. Business customers can also add users and customize their access and connect to QuickBooks to help manage your accounting needs seamlessly. You can keep your account secure with Fingerprint ID or Face ID login and suspicious activity alerts.
- Cash Management: Manage your payables easily and securely with our team of experts at BankProv. We’ll provide secure processing of transactions and assist you with managing all your remittance and payment needs to maximize your cash flow and minimize the headaches.
- Positive Pay: Designed to help our business clients protect themselves against fraudulent checks and ACH transactions. Positive Pay can help business owners safeguard their bank accounts against any losses by detecting suspicious transactions before they get processed. With our Check Positive Pay, we’ll automatically match check numbers and amounts against an issued-check file you provide.
- Our ACH Positive Pay can help prevent fraud through electronic debits to your business account, allowing you to easily monitor ACH activity. You can also set ACH rules, allowing you to build a list of approved vendors and those that are paid automatically, or even cap the amount a vendor can be paid per transaction. If an ACH occurs that’s not on the approved vendor list or outside of the rules you’ve set, you receive an alert allowing you to approve or deny the transaction.
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC): If you frequently deposit checks, you might want to consider a remote deposit solution. Easily deposit checks onsite with check scanning machines and get quicker access to the funds. Your checks get converted to an electronic image and sent securely to BankProv to process for your account. No need to for those end-of-day bank runs to deposit checks.
- Fully Insured Deposits: Since 1934, we’ve provided 100% fully insured deposits at no additional cost or complexity to our clients thanks to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). The combination of FDIC and DIF insurance allows us to provide our customers complete peace of mind with insurance on all their deposit accounts above and beyond the $250,000 per depositor FDIC limit. No depositor has ever lost a penny in a bank insured by both the FDIC and the DIF.
- Relationship with your Banker: We’re not just a bank. We’re your partner. We’re committed to helping your business succeed which is why you’ll get a dedicated account manager no matter the size of your business. They’ll be there for you throughout the life of your banking relationship with BankProv and can help navigate new products and services that might be a right fit for your business.
From our cash management services to API banking capabilities, or secure funding to grow, our teams work with you to understand your exact business needs so we can get the right solution and services in place. We’ll walk with you every step of the way so as you scale, we’ll help your banking needs scale with you.